Best Herbalife Products For Weight Loss.
Which Ones To Choose?
If you’re looking to shift a few pounds, Herbalife products are a great way to help you achieve your weight loss goals in a convenient and easy-to-follow way. But with over 50 Herbalife products to choose from, which ones should you select for the best results?
In this article, you will discover the 5 core Herbalife products which are perfect to start with on your weight loss journey.
1. Herbalife Formula 1 Shake
The Herbalife Formula 1 Shake has been the company’s flagship weight loss product for over 40 years now. With more than 4.8 million shakes served every single day worldwide, it’s definitely a product which shouldn’t be missing in your Herbalife plan.
Formula 1 is a complete meal replacement and is designed to give your body all the micro and macronutrients it needs in a simple, tasty form. With just over 200 calories per serving and high protein content, it will help you create the caloric deficit you need to aid fat loss.
- Low calorie, high nutrient meal replacement shake
- Tasty, quick and filling - takes just 2 minutes to make
- Gluten-free and vegan
- Prepared with milk, milk alternative or Protein Drink Mix
- Replaces 1 - 2 meals per day
2. Herbalife Protein Drink Mix
Consuming an optimal amount of protein daily* is a key element in a successful weight loss plan. Protein Drink Mix (PDM for short) is the product that will help you boost your protein intake with ease.
*For weight loss, aim for a daily protein intake between 1.6 and 2.2 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight.
As mentioned above, Formula 1 Shake can be prepared with milk, milk alternative or PDM. Making your shake with PDM is our preferred way as PDM contains less sugar and much more protein than milk. Plus it will give your shake a nice thick and creamy consistency. Another bonus is that you will be able to make your shake with just water = more convenient!
Lastly, Protein Drink Mix can also be used on its own as a quick, high protein snack.
- Increases protein and lowers sugar of your Formula 1 shake
- 15g of protein per serving
- Just 0.3g of sugar and fat
- 7g of carbohydrates
- Can be made with water
- Also perfect as a high protein snack
3. Herbalife Thermojetics Instant Herbal Tea
The Herbalife Tea is another product we highly recommend adding to your Herbalife plan. It will not only give you a great energy boost, but it also promotes fat-burning by enhancing your metabolism.
It’s great to have it when you wake up for that morning boost and/or after lunch when you feel the afternoon energy dip.
- Low calorie – just 6 kcal per serving
- Promotes fat-burning
- One cup contains 85mg of caffeine for an energy boost
- Can be enjoyed hot or cold to suit your mood
- Quicker to make than other teas — no need to brew!
4. Aloe Concentrate Mango
Herbalife Aloe Mango goes hand in hand with the Herbalife Tea - we love combining these two together! The health benefits of the Aloe plant are vast (including better digestion) and with this product, you can give them to your body in a super simple way.
Simply add 3 capfuls of Aloe Mango to your tea which will give it a nice and sweet taste. Of course, you can also add your Aloe to just water if you prefer.
- Delicious mango flavour
- Only 2 calories per serving
- Helps you achieve your hydration goal by flavouring your water or Herbalife Tea
- Promotes healthy digestions
- Contains over 75 nutrients, vitamins and minerals
5. Oat Apple Fibre
Most people struggle with getting enough fibre each and every day. That’s where the Herbalife Oat Apple Fibre comes in play, giving your body 5g of soluble and insoluble fibre per serving.
Having the optimal amount of fibre in your diet promotes healthy digestion and gut health. Oat Apple Fibre will also make you feel fuller for longer, making it a perfect addition to your weight loss plan.
- 5g of fibre per serving
- Only 18 kcal per serving
- Sugar-free and no artificial sweeteners
- Contains both soluble and insoluble fibre
- Enjoy with water or mixed with your favourite Formula 1 shake
What’s the ideal Herbalife weight loss plan?
Now let’s quickly talk about how to actually use the above products within your diet to get the weight loss results you’re after.
First of all, a lot of people think that Herbalife is a “shake diet” and that all you do is drinking shakes all day long. This is very far from the truth…
This is the general structure of your Herbalife weight loss day:
HERBALIFE WEIGHT LOSS PLAN STRUCTURE
- Breakfast: Shake (F1+PDM) & Herbalife Tea with Aloe Mango
- Mid-morning: High protein snack
- Lunch: Shake (F1+PDM)
- Mid-afternoon: High protein snack + Herbalife Tea & Aloe Mango
- Dinner: Well-balanced meal + Oat Apple Fibre
Make sure to drink plenty of water throughout your day to keep hydrated. We also highly recommend committing to regular exercise at least 3-5 times per week.
As you can see, you will be eating 5 times a day so you will have plenty of food to keep you going! Plus 3 out of the 5 meals are regular foods so you definitely won’t be just drinking shakes.
The real key to success is CONSISTENCY. Follow the plan to a T every day and you will see amazing results.
We hope this quick guide helped you to get a better idea of which Herbalife products are great to start with. Some people begin with just two Formula 1 shake tubs, others go all out. It really depends on your budget but everyone can choose what suits them.
We’re including our weight loss plans below for you to check out and if you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team which will be happy to help.
We’ve trialled and tested virtually every possible way of making Herbalife Formula 1 Shake and came up with this ultimate guide, so you can find the best formula for you!